辛辛那提州 welcomes F1 and M1 visa holders and encourages international students to apply three to four months before intending to begin classes. If you have a pending immigrant petition or a visa petition with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) but have not yet been adjudicated, you should follow these steps as an international student.
If you are unsure about your major, consider participating in our “Moving Beyond Undecided” session. The 职业中心 will assist you through the career exploration process to select an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program that can lead to a career that best fits your interests. 注册一个 超越未定 会议 或者访问 随需应变的会话 (密码% v6.!u!M). If you have not attended an Information Session with an admissions representative, we encourage you to do that prior to the Moving Beyond Undecided session. 现在注册 参加校内参观或虚拟会议.
1 – 应用
完成在线标准 入学申请. There is no required fee at the time you submit the application. A $15 non-refundable admission fee will be charged to your first semester’s tuition statement.
Please note that Admission to the College does not admit you to all health care programs. Many of our programs in the Health and Public 安全 division have 特殊入学要求.
All international students MUST be enrolled in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program.
美国以外的教育 – Submit an English translation of your high school transcript AND a copy of diploma/certification. 在这里上传国外成绩单/文凭.
If transferring college/university coursework from outside the USA, transcript(s) must be translated and evaluated by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). 请参阅下面的推荐机构.
Hand carried original foreign transcripts will be photocopied and returned to students; however, any translated and evaluated documents must be sent from the credential evaluation service provider and remain property of the College.
美国境内的教育 – If you are transferring fewer than 18 credits of college-level coursework to 辛辛那提州, also submit an official high school transcript with graduation date. Request that your high school and any college/university attended send an 官方成绩单 to 辛辛那提州, 招生办公室.
- Applicants who are not high school graduates must submit a state-approved alternative to high school graduation, such as scores from the General Educational Development (GED) test. 你可以使用这个链接 要求你的GED成绩.
- Most high schools and colleges have an online transcript request process. 搜索 for “transcripts” and you will probably be directed to login to your student portal or referred to the HS Guidance or college’s 注册商’s Office.
- 澳门赌场真人游戏必须收到你的 官方成绩单 直接从每个机构. Transcripts may be sent directly from the school to 辛辛那提州, 招生办公室, 中央公园路3520号, ATLC Suite 001, 辛辛那提, OH 45223-2690. We also accept high school transcripts if sent directly from a school official via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)或传真(513-569-1562).
To demonstrate English proficiency, international students must meet one of the following:
- Submit 官方成绩单s verifying successful completion of any college level English course with a grade of C or higher from a regionally accredited U.S. 学院或大学. 这不包括ESL课程.
- 请求你的 Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) 不到两年的分数, 最低500分(论文), 173 (电脑) or 61 (Internet-based) to be sent directly to 辛辛那提州 from the Educational Testing Service (ETS) using the 辛辛那提州 school code: 1984.
- 请求你的 国际 English Language Testing System (IELTS) results that are less than two years old, with a minimum overall score of 5.0 to be sent directly to 辛辛那提州 from IELTS.
- 请求你的 ACCUPLACER 不到两年的分数, with a minimum score of 4 on WritePlacer or 5 on WritePlacer ESL to be sent directly from College Board to 辛辛那提州.
- 提供官方的U.S. 高中毕业证书，至少2个.0累积绩点.
- Provide proof of completion of secondary school in an 讲英语的国家 (见合格国家名单).
Exemption from the 辛辛那提州 English Composition requirement is determined by the 招生办公室, 国际学生事务处, 和学术部门.
Once admitted, you will receive next steps and instructions to:
访问我们的 欢迎 页面
探索你的 MyCState/myservice / 和新 自助服务 账户
Complete the online 新生迎新
时间表 和 支付 类
Please note that Admission to the College does not admit you to all health care programs. Many of our programs in the Health and Public 安全 division have 特殊入学要求. 请与您的指导老师讨论.
Have questions about your admissions process?